Heads up Shillington Sydney—Design Research is a single day event put together by UX Australia, that takes a deep dive into all things related to research for design work. If you’re interest in User Experience design and research, you’ll want to check out the program which covers:
• Recruiting for research, particularly how to find specific or specialist participants
• Research methods – not just standard methods, but interesting uses of core methods, combining methods and creating new ones
• Analysing research outcomes
• Communicating research findings to other people
• Taking research right through to design
• Communicating the value of design research and differentiating it from other kinds of research
Thursday, 9th March in Sydney.